About Me

My photo
June Gould, Ph.D., author of In the Shadow of Trains, Xlibris, March, 2009, and The Writer in All of Us:Improving Your Writing through Childhood Memories, E.P. Dutton. She also co-authored Counting the Stones, Shadow Press. She gives Master Writing Workshops in New York City for advanced writers, as well as writing workshops for the International Women's Writing Guild, The National Council of Jewish Women and The Aegean Arts Circle on Andros Island, Greece. June has also had poems and stories published in The Writers' Round Table- IWWG, Dasein, Pearl, The StoryTeller, Ship of Fools Press, SheMom, The Sheltered Poet, Talismen, and Inkwell Magazine. She received an award from The American Education Research Association for her written contribution to Constructivism: Theory, Perspectives and Practice, Columbia University-Teacher's College Press.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today

coming later

2 comments:

  1. Hi, June:

    Very impressive credentials. I look forward someday to reading some of your work.

    Congratulations for posting a blog. Between the two of us we've probably raised the average age (if not also level of erudition) of bloggers somewhat.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello June,

    I'm so glad to read that you still live in Connecticut. That is where I visited you many years ago. I now live in San Francisco with a new husband. My daughter, Kim, and grandchildren live nearby. I'm a career coach and you can read a little about me at www.robertarosen.com. It would be wonderful to catch up.

    We were high school buddies and I still remember the fun we had.
    I'm the one who introduced you to your husband Larry.

    Hope your family is doing well. roberta_careers@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete